Frosty Polar Bears
I love spending time in the kitchen with my nieces. This is the perfect recipe to make with the little ones. Dang cute, easy and portable! —Emily Tyra, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 60 Ritz crackers
- 24 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 60 miniature marshmallows
- 30 mini Ritz crackers
- Blue chocolate M&M's
- Black sugar pearls
- Black decorating icing, optional
- Spread peanut butter on half of the crackers; top with remaining crackers to make sandwiches. Refrigerate until firm.
- Dip sandwiches in melted candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Dip marshmallows in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place two marshmallows on top of each cookie for ears.
- Dip mini crackers in melted candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on top of sandwiches for snouts. Top each snout with a blue M&M. Decorate with black sugar pearls for eyes and, if desired, use black decorating icing for mouths. Let stand until set. Refrigerate cookies in an airtight container.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich cookie: 201 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as EASY BUTTERY FLAVORED COOKIES in Ultimate Cookie Swap 2016 Bookazine