Chilled Christmas Punch
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes3-3/4 quarts (15-20 servings)
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, sugar and cinnamon to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill. Just before serving, combine the syrup mixture, juices and ginger ale in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 107 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 1, 2018
I served this at a New Year's party (with vodka on the side) and everyone was pleased. I was worried it might be too sweet so I reduced the sugar to 1/2 cup and used plain, unsweetened cranberry juice. I also used two cinnamon sticks instead of the ground cinnamon and just left them in the finished punch along with frozen cranberries, lemon, lime and orange slices to dress it up. I will definitely make this again.
Dec 18, 2012
I've made this punch for a few years, now, and everyone loves it! It's become a tradition for us!
Dec 4, 2012
I make this often for Christmas and Thanksgiving
Nov 30, 2011
Used this recipe at a holiday fundraiser, I've never received so many compliments on punch!