Frosty Pineapple Punch
This fun, refreshing punch has a nice combination of coconut and pineapple. The flavor is reminiscent of pina coladas.—Charlene Tennant, Upper Tract, West Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes16 servings (3 quarts)
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine pineapple juice and cream of coconut. Add scoops of ice cream; gradually pour in club soda. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 214 calories, 8g fat (6g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 9, 2013
My fiance and I were trying out different punch recipes for our wedding, and it looks like this is the one!! :) The tropical flavor and creamy texture got us hooked!