Bubbly Champagne Punch
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makes16 servings (3/4 cup)
- 3 orange slices, halved
- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2-1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale
- 2 bottles (750 ml each) brut champagne, chilled
- 1 bottle (375 ml) sweet white wine, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Line bottom of a 6-cup ring mold with orange slices and cranberries. Combine pineapple juice and ginger ale; pour over fruit. Freeze until solid.
- Just before serving, unmold ice ring into a punch bowl. Gently stir in remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 165 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 22, 2018
Dec 30, 2013
I made this punch for Thanksgiving! It was wonderfully refreshing.
Jan 1, 2013
This stuff is the best. But then, it's almost unheard of for me to find a champagne recipe I don't like. We made it for New Years Day.