Champagne Fruit Punch
Toast the happy couple at your next bridal shower with a fun and fruity drink! It’s the perfect refreshment on a hot day. —Kelly Tran, Salem, Oregon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes16 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cherry pomegranate juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) champagne or sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Slowly stir in club soda and champagne. Serve immediately.