Fruity Rum Punch
Our Test Kitchen home economists stirred together this sweet punch by combining four kinds of juice. Feel free to omit the rum for a kid-friendly option.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes10 servings (2-1/2 quarts)
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup golden or light rum
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple wedges and orange twists
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the apple juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice concentrate, orange juice concentrate and rum. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, add club soda. Serve over ice in hurricane or highball glasses. Garnish as desired.