Citrus & White Grape Juice Party Punch
I was looking for a drink that wouldn't stain expensive prom dresses and tuxedos. Everyone loved this white grape juice and lemonade punch! You can mix the first four ingredients ahead of time, refrigerate and add the soda right before serving. —Karen Ballance, Wolf Lake, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes32 servings (4 quarts)
- 4 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Lemon slices, orange slices and green grapes, optional
- In a punch bowl, combine grape juice, lemonade concentrate and orange juice concentrate. Add soda; serve immediately. If desired, garnish with fruit.