Citrus Sunshine Punch
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes40 servings (about 1/2 cup each)
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- In a large container, combine concentrates and water. Chill. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the ginger ale and chilled concentrate mixture; add ice cubes. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 83 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 29, 2013
Very good, light punch. Color is nice and works as a summer or fall beverage if you add a little apple cider. For the winter it can substitute a fruit platter when not much is in season and tropical fruit is expensive.
Jul 5, 2010
Made this up for a 4th of July picnic -- left out the sherbet -- was a hit with everyone -- one of the men told me that if the sherbet was in it -- would be for a baby shower, wedding or bridal shower, way refreshing without the sherbet!!!!!!