Sparkling Citrus Punch
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract, optional
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In two large pitchers or a large punch bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently stir in soda. Serve in chilled glasses.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 173 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 19, 2015
The most refreshing drink ever! I made this exactly like the recipe except I omitted the cup of sugar! It doesn't need it in my opinion. I also used Sierra Mist Lemon Lime soda (the kind with Stevia instead of the kind with high fructose corn syrup). Soooo delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.