Sweet Citrus Punch
The wonderful rosy color of this beverage makes it a natural choice to serve at Christmas. I keep the ingredients on hand to prepare at a moment's notice. —Mary Ann Kosmas, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makes12 servings (about 3 quarts)
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup grenadine syrup
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Ice ring or shaved ice, optional
- Just before serving, combine the concentrates, grenadine and ginger ale in a punch bowl. Add an ice ring or shaved ice if desired.