Orange and cranberry form the base of this incredibly smooth holiday punch, hitting just the right seasonal note. Feel free to use less or more bourbon, change up the kind of alcohol you use—or leave it out entirely. —Sharon Tipton, Casselberry, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes12 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 to 2 cups bourbon
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Orange and lime slices, optional
- Combine cranberry juice, bourbon and concentrates in a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale. If desired, garnish with orange and lime slices. Serve over ice.