Tangy Party Punch
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint each orange, lemon and lime sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Stir in ginger ale. Add scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 155 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jul 26, 2012
This is great punch.
Jul 19, 2012
We have used this recipe for every birthday party since 2008 and it is always a hit! We use sprite instead of ginger ale.
Jul 16, 2012
We made this punch for my baby shower and it didn't last long! It was so good and refreshing and people continued to ask for more! Extremely easy and inexpensive to make! YUM!
Jun 24, 2012
This is excellent. We use 7-UP, not ginger ale. It's pretty when the sherbet is still on the top. Very tasty.