Fruity Sherbet Punch
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes15-20 servings (about 5 quarts)
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 to 2 quarts orange or pineapple sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, combine juices. Stir in ginger ale; top with sherbet. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 149 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 4, 2014
Served this at my neice's baby shower and it was very pretty and refreshing.
Apr 20, 2014
This punch was so good!!!!! I liked all the fruit juice, and the flavor was delicious. As funny as this sounds, I liked that it was a light-colored, mostly natural punch--no dye stains on clothes or in the house. We could only find a citrus rainbow sherbet, and that ended up being really yummy.
Dec 1, 2010
I made this to go with our Thanksgiving meal. Everyone enjoyed it so much, and we didn't have any left! Our family was in town the whole weekend and my mother-in-law went to the store to buy the ingredients to make it again! It is quite delicious, and so simple!