Orange Sherbet Party Punch
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 cups water, divided
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet, softened
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Heat 2 cups water to boiling; add gelatin and sugar, stirring until dissolved. Add 2 cups cold water and fruit juices. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Place mixture in a punch bowl; spoon in sherbet and pour in ginger ale. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 198 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Sep 30, 2013
This punch has an excellent taste, and I love the orange (Halloweenish) color! The frothiness of the sherbert is a favorite for kids.
Nov 30, 2011
Jun 9, 2010
I made a batch of this for a wedding shower and it was wonderful. People went back for thirds & fourths. The children and adults loved it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.