Pink Party Punch
This easy punch will be the highlight of any party. The fruity flavors blend perfectly together, making it impossible to have just one glass.—Carol Garnett, Bellevue, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes32 servings (6 quarts)
- 2 bottles (46 ounces each) white grape juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 2 cups lemon sherbet or sorbet
- In 2 pitchers, combine juices and lemonade concentrate; refrigerate until serving.
- Just before serving, stir in club soda and top with scoops of sherbet.