Strawberry Party Punch
After a spicy snack, cool your palate with this festive and fruity punch. Let guests help themselves at the punch bowl, or serve it by the glass with pretty fruit garnishes.—Deirdre Cox, Kansas City, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes13 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 6 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 cups chilled lemon-lime soda
- Ice cubes, optional
- Place strawberries in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Stir in limeade concentrate and pineapple juice. Chill until serving.
- Transfer to a punch bowl. Just before serving, stir in soda. Serve over ice if desired.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 101 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Strawberry Punch in Taste of Home February/March 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.