- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 pints pineapple sherbet, softened
- 5 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- Pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate, sugar and lemon juice. Add the soda, sherbet and food coloring if desired; stir until blended.
- Serve immediately, garnishing servings with pineapple and cherries if desired.
1 cup: 182 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.