Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes21 servings (about 5 quarts)
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 pints pineapple sherbet, softened
- 5 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- Pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate, sugar and lemon juice. Add the soda, sherbet and food coloring if desired; stir until blended.
- Serve immediately, garnishing servings with pineapple and cherries if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 182 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
May 24, 2012
BluBunny makes a Pineapple Sherbet and they have a feature on their website to help you locate it (they do not sell it near me though - so I would substitute orange)
May 24, 2012
I made this for my sister's 40th birthday bash and it was a huge hit! We used every bit of it and had a ton of regular drinks left over. :) I am making again for my son's first birthday party which has a yellow theme- looking forward to having it again. Perfect drink of summer!
May 15, 2012
NOBODY carries pineapple sherbet...not Stop N Shop, Big Y, Walmart, T&J...where do you find it??
May 26, 2010
Great with coconut rum
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.