Pineapple Cranberry Punch
Combining refreshing pineapple flavor with the zing of cranberry juice is how I created an easy-to-fix sipper to take to holiday parties.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makesabout 3-1/2 quarts
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled, divided
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Combine 2 cups cranberry juice and crushed pineapple. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold; freeze. Just before serving, combine pineapple juice and remaining cranberry juice in a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale. Add the ice ring.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 161 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Pineapple Cranberry Punch in Country Woman Christmas 1999