Pineapple Cranberry Punch
Combining refreshing pineapple flavor with the zing of cranberry juice is how I created an easy-to-fix sipper to take to holiday parties.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makesabout 3-1/2 quarts
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled, divided
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Combine 2 cups cranberry juice and crushed pineapple. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold; freeze. Just before serving, combine pineapple juice and remaining cranberry juice in a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale. Add the ice ring.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 161 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Pineapple Cranberry Punch in Country Woman Christmas 1999
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.