Cranberry Raspberry Punch
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 5 quarts
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 2 liters club soda, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry or orange sherbet
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, lemonade concentrate and cranberry raspberry concentrate; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a punch bowl. Gently stir in ginger ale and club soda. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 160 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jan 5, 2015
This is a really good punch recipe, everyone enjoys it!
Nov 14, 2014
I needed an easy punch for a retirement party at work...this was perfect! Delicious and very pretty ! Great for fall season & Holidays as well.
Jan 4, 2014
This was great and so easy to put together! The only thing I did different was not use the ice cream and I cut the recipe in half.
Apr 22, 2012
Received lots of compliments on it, made it for a shower.
Aug 8, 2011
This was delicious! Everyone at my party loved it. I got many requests for the recipe. Plan ahead. It is very foamy and I could only fit half a recipe in my punch bowl at a time.
Jul 25, 2011
Excellent punch and easy to make. I make it during the holidays and for special occasions.
Nov 23, 2010
This is a great EASY recipe. I served it @ two parties now and have had call backs for the recipe. I did change the fruit to a mixture of Raspberries, Strawberries & Blueberries~ YUMMY~!