Cranberry Cherry Punch
This crimson-colored beverage is wonderful for Christmas and looks festive in a glass punch bowl. —Lori Daniels, Beverly, West Virginia
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 slices lemon, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups cold water
- 6 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Place several cranberries and a piece of lemon in each compartment of an ice cube tray; fill with water and freeze.
- In a punch bowl or large container, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the cold water, cranberry juice and lemonade concentrate. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over cranberry-lemon ice cubes.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 99 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Originally published as Cranberry Cherry Punch in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.