Cranberry Fruit Punch
I tried different combinations of juices until I came up with this pleasant punch that's not too sweet. It's perfect when you're serving a lot of holiday sweets. —Jean Ann Herritt, Canton, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes24 servings (about 1 cup each)
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen grape juice concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 6 cups white grapefruit juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice
- 4 cups chilled raspberry or cherry soda
- Lemon zest strips or fresh cranberries
- Place juice concentrates in a 7-qt. or larger container; let stand until partially thawed. Stir in juices.
- To serve, stir in soda. Serve over ice. If desired, top with lemon zest.