Cranberry Slush Punch
Its pretty color and tangy-sweet taste make this festive drink a hit at Christmastime. We also served it at my sister's wedding, where guests told us it was some of the best punch they'd ever tasted. It is an old family recipe. -Martha Artyomenko Libby, Montana
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makes24 servings (1 cup each)
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry-apple juice concentrate
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 12 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, concentrates, water, cinnamon and allspice. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 45 minutes before serving. For each serving, combine 1/2 cup slush mixture with 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 116 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Dec 21, 2018
This punch is really amazing. Some punched are to sweet or tart but this one is just perfect. I don't add the spices at the end and people love it every time I make it. Seriously the best ever!!
Jul 5, 2011
I loved the taste of this punch!