I adore the combination of flavors in this recipe. The secret is to thaw the lemonade so it’s still slightly icy—this way the cocktail will be cool and refreshing. For a no-alcohol option, use peach juice and lemon-lime soda instead of schnapps and vodka. —Julie Danler, Bel Aire, Kansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- Ice cubes
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces peach schnapps liqueur
- 4 ounces thawed lemonade concentrate
- 4 ounces cranberry-raspberry juice
- 16 maraschino cherries
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice cubes.
- Add vodka, schnapps, lemonade concentrate and juice to shaker; cover and shake until condensation forms on outside of shaker, 10-15 seconds. Strain into four cocktail glasses. Place a skewer with four cherries in each glass.