Cranberry-Orange Vodka Slush
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 9 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, partially thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups vodka
- 8 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a 5-qt. bowl, mix water and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in juice concentrates and vodka until blended. Transfer to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion; freeze overnight.
- To serve, place 2/3 cup slush in each glass. Add 1/3 cup soda.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 210 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jan 25, 2020
Didn’t make any changes, and this is one of my favorite drink recipes! Perfect for groups and to keep handy in the freezer and enjoy over time. Delicious!!
Dec 13, 2019
Did you make it Michael? Curious as well if it. Reds all that sugar. Looks yummy tho!
Nov 19, 2019
It's not sweet enough without the two CUPS of sugar?