Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup orange juice, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a pitcher, combine the soda and juices. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 73 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
May 1, 2016
Mixed this up for a small family thanksgiving meal, it was a big hit!
Jun 6, 2015
I was looking for a kid-friendly beverage for my son's summer birthday party and this will be perfect. Although I'm not a huge fan of Sprite (the lemon-lime soda I used) the sweetness of the juices cut the bite of the carbonation. This drink is a perfect balance, not too sweet. I did not chill the ingredients before making the drink. I combined everything but the ice in a pitcher then poured over ice in glasses. To keep the spritzer from diluting, make some ice cubes from one of the juices or a mixture of the juices.