Creamy Berry Smoothies
Who can tell that this delicious smoothie is made with tofu? No one (especially your kids)! The blend of berries and pomegranate juice makes this welcoming drink a refreshing delight. —Sonya Labbe, West Hollywood, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or honey
- 3 ounces silken firm tofu (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 157 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 24mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Berry-Tofu Smoothie in Simple & Delicious August/September 2013