Strawberry Yogurt Smoothies
Sun-ripened strawberries are all the fruit you'll want in this basic-but-tasty beverage from. If you use fresh berries, she suggests setting aside a few to garnish glassful of the pretty pink drink. —Diana Leskauskas of Chatham, New Jersey
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups sliced unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sugar strawberry fruit spread
- In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.