Berry Smoothie Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (0.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup raspberry yogurt
- 3 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Fat-free whipped topping, optional
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cranberry juice; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 40 seconds; stir. Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- In a blender, combine the gelatin mixture, yogurt and strawberries; cover and process until blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Serve with whipped topping if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 194 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Jun 21, 2014
Only a few ingredients and steps, always attractive to me. The only "gelatin" as such that I could find was unflavored, so I used strawberry jello - to no ill affects. I also used strawberry Grreek-style yogurt which made it rich. It's really satisfying and very healthy.
Jun 11, 2014
Just made it for the second time. Easy to prepare and doesn't take a lot of hard to find ingredients. The first time I used a smaller crust and had leftover filling and I think I like it better without the crust. It would make a great layer in a parfait maybe with vanilla yogurt and granola for the other layers.
Jun 8, 2014
Just made this using lemon and blueberries.......can't wait to try it. Sounds delicious !!!!!!!!!!! Giving a 5 star rating cause I think it deserves it !!!!!
Jun 5, 2014
This is a refreshing dessert. I did not use any sugar free or low calorie products as we do not like them in my house. You can play around with the fruits, I have done this with blueberries as well.
Feb 22, 2013
Easy & slightly tart, maybe 1 table spoon of sugar for all you sweet fans
Jul 12, 2012
I like it better just as a sorbet. I had extra filling and froze it in a glass bowl. It was better than the pie!
Jul 12, 2010
There were a few ingredients i substituted since I didn't have them in the house like black cherry jello, grape juice and used a different kind of yogurt and it turned out great! Delicious, healthy and its a big piece for only 200 calories!!
Jul 3, 2010
Very popular with healthy and traditional eaters!
Jun 22, 2010
This recipe is so easy to do and the fresh taste is simply delicious. Once the pie was set up, it disappeared very quickly.
Jun 21, 2010
Made two pies yesterday for Father's Day. BIG HIT with young and old. Everyone asked for recipe. Will definitely be making again.