Peach Strawberry Smoothie
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- Dash ground cinnamon
- If desired, set aside a few strawberry slices for garnish. Place the remaining berries in a blender; add the peaches, yogurt and sugar. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses; sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with reserved berries.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 152 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 97mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.
Aug 1, 2019
Without water and / or ice the ingredients didn't mix. I ballparked the amount of water and ice and it turned out too watery. I can't believe this didn't happen to the author or the other reviewers.
Mar 10, 2014
I made this and it tasted great and fruity!
Jul 25, 2013
made this for the girls this morning... after one sip the 8 yr old exclaims "You should make this more often!" Though I think next time I'll leave out the sugar all together. I used the 1 tbsp and it was pretty sweet. This with a slice of banana bread makes a perfect summer breakfast...
Mar 26, 2011
DH and kids loved this smoothie. It wasn't super sweet and I did leave out the cinnamon, b/c I wasn't sure if the kids would like that. The natural fruit flavor really came through!
Jun 25, 2010
This tasted great!
Jan 7, 2010
I tried this recipe, but used frozen fruit instead. I halved the ingredients to make one serving and then added 1/4 cup milk. I also blended the cinnamon into the smoothie. Turned out delicious!