Apricot Peach Smoothies
The mellow mingling of peach, banana and apricot flavors makes this refreshing smoothie so soothing. Writes DeAnn Alleva of Hudson, Wisconsin, "A spark of tart lemon adds a little tang, but honey keeps the drink on the lightly sweet side."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 6 ice cubes
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 160 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Apricot Peach Smoothies in Light & Tasty Premiere 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.