Peanutty Strawberry Banana Smoothies
I like that this strawberry banana smoothie recipe is fairly light, but the peanut butter gives it some protein to help keep me full. It's great for busy mornings when I need breakfast on the run. —Maria Hamre, Cincinnati, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Fresh strawberries, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; if desired, garnish with additional peanut butter and fresh strawberries.