Strawberry Lime Smoothies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- Process all ingredients in a covered blender until smooth.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 172 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 19, 2012
Great recipe! I used frozen strawberries to make it thicker. Three tablespoons is just the right amount of lime juice. It also is MUCH better without the cinnamon. (The two competing flavors is unappetizing.) Otherwise, awesome smoothie!
Jul 30, 2010