Tropical Berry Smoothies
This fruity, healthy smoothie is a big hit with kids and adults alike because it tastes like a treat while delivering the vitamins. The recipe is easy to increase based on the number of people you'll be serving. —Hillary Engler, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup pina colada juice blend
- 1 container (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/3 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.