Tropical Berry Smoothies
This fruity, healthy smoothie is a big hit with kids and adults alike because it tastes like a treat while delivering the vitamins. The recipe is easy to increase based on the number of people you'll be serving. —Hillary Engler, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup pina colada juice blend
- 1 container (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/3 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 172 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Tropical Berry Smoothie in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.