Sweet Fruit Smoothies
Sipping one of these thick smoothies is a wonderful way to get fruit into your diet. They're a fun alternative to chocolate or vanilla milk shakes. —Helen Reed, Amherst, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total: 10 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In batches, process the milk, yogurt, lemon juice and fruit in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add ice; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 299 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (53g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Sep 16, 2015
Used fat free sweetened condensed milk and light yogurt. My son loved it.
May 4, 2015
Made these for my family and every one requested seconds. Definitely the best smoothie ever!