Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a blender, combine the juice, raspberries and brown sugar; cover and process until blended. Add frozen yogurt; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 311 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 5g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 29, 2012
I have made so many different flavors of smoothies, this one is the best I have ever had, even including ones from restaurants! The flavor is amazing, so much that i went to the store after making it the first time so i could get more ingredients to make it again. I used TCBY vanilla bean frozen yogurt and old orchard pomegranate juice