Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a blender, combine the juice, raspberries and brown sugar; cover and process until blended. Add frozen yogurt; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 311 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 5g fiber), 10g protein.
Jul 29, 2012
I have made so many different flavors of smoothies, this one is the best I have ever had, even including ones from restaurants! The flavor is amazing, so much that i went to the store after making it the first time so i could get more ingredients to make it again. I used TCBY vanilla bean frozen yogurt and old orchard pomegranate juice