Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Optional ingredients: orange slices and fresh or frozen cranberries
- In a pitcher, combine cranberry, orange and grapefruit juices and sugar. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. To serve, pour mixture over ice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 154 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 23, 2017
This is a nice party option for non-drinkers. I set out a bottle of rum for guests to spike their own drinks as desired. I don't think the sugar was necessary - next time, I'll cut back or leave it out altogether.
Jan 13, 2016
Terrific recipe.... great flavor, family loved it..... added all kinds of fruit to the pitcher.....
Dec 24, 2015
I made this for Christmas last year. It was easy and tasty. I don't drink alcohol, but some of our guest added white rum for an adult beverage. Everyone really liked it and I appreciate that this drink is great for kids and adults. Many of the punches I run into at parties are either spiked with alcohol or have icecream which makes them very kid friendly, but too sweet for me to sip on all night. This is a great versatile drink for all ages. I will be making it again.
Dec 28, 2013
Easy and Tasty!!
Apr 2, 2012
I make this punch for all my parties and it is a hit!
Dec 12, 2011
May 19, 2011
Great for the girls! I added a spalsh of Vodka for an extra kick. I also served it without the alcohol to the children at a family anniversary party. They thought they were very "grown up" drinking from champagne glasses.