Sparkling White Grape Punch
White cranberry juice adds tartness to this punch for showers and teas. For a light blush tone, use regular cranberry juice. —Julie Sterchi, Jackson, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes24 servings (3/4 cup)
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) white grape juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups white cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Seedless red or green grapes, optional
- Just before serving, combine juices in a 5-qt. punch bowl. Stir in soda. Add grapes if desired.