- 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-lime soda
- 6 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium navel orange, sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 5 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons honey, optional
- Apple slices
- In a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 5 ingredients and, if desired, honey. Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours or until heated through. If desired, strain before serving. Garnish with apple slices and additional cinnamon sticks.
3/4 cup: 137 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 0 protein.