Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 cups water, divided
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 2 to 3 cups cranberry juice
- 1-1/2 cups lime juice (10 to 12 medium limes)
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices, optional
- Bring 1-1/2 cups water and sugar to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in juices, lime zest and remaining water. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve over ice and, if desired, with lime slices.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 186 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Sep 8, 2016
I made this today! I DID use less sugar-2/3 cup and I'd used 3 cups 100% cranberry juice, 2-1/2 cups cranberry lime seltzer water, 1 Tbsp. grated lime peel, 1-1/2 cups prepared limeade ad the juice of a lime. I didn't combine the sugar with the seltzer water-I just mixed everything together and chilled the beverage. What a delicious refreshing drink! Thank you for sharing this beverage recipe with TOH! delowenstein
Aug 15, 2016
This Cranberry-Limeade is wonderfully refreshing and easy to put together. The grated lime peel gives this limeade an extra kick of flavor!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.