Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 cups water, divided
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 2 to 3 cups cranberry juice
- 1-1/2 cups lime juice (10 to 12 medium limes)
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices, optional
- Bring 1-1/2 cups water and sugar to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in juices, lime zest and remaining water. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve over ice and, if desired, with lime slices.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 186 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Sep 8, 2016
I made this today! I DID use less sugar-2/3 cup and I'd used 3 cups 100% cranberry juice, 2-1/2 cups cranberry lime seltzer water, 1 Tbsp. grated lime peel, 1-1/2 cups prepared limeade ad the juice of a lime. I didn't combine the sugar with the seltzer water-I just mixed everything together and chilled the beverage. What a delicious refreshing drink! Thank you for sharing this beverage recipe with TOH! delowenstein
Aug 15, 2016
This Cranberry-Limeade is wonderfully refreshing and easy to put together. The grated lime peel gives this limeade an extra kick of flavor!