Tart, light and fruity, this party-worthy sangria is a hit any time of the year. —Katy Joosten, Little Chute, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes13 servings (about 2-1/2 quarts)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) white wine, chilled
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 each medium orange, lime and apple, peeled and diced
- 1 bottle (1 liter) citrus soda, chilled
- In a small saucepan, combine water and cranberries. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 5 minutes. Drain and discard liquid; set cranberries aside.
- In a pitcher, combine the wine and limeade concentrate. Stir in the diced fruit and reserved cranberries; add the soda. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 134 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Dec 13, 2014
ALL the liquids should be mixed first and chilled. Then to serve add the other igredients.
Dec 31, 2011
This was a hit for the Holiday's and every sip of it was enjoyed by friends. This recipe is going into my favorites!