- 2 cups water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 bottle (750 ml) white wine, chilled
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 each medium orange, lime and apple, peeled and diced
- 1 bottle (1 liter) citrus soda, chilled
- In a small saucepan, combine water and cranberries. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 5 minutes. Drain and discard liquid; set cranberries aside.
- In a pitcher, combine the wine and limeade concentrate. Stir in the diced fruit and reserved cranberries; add the soda. Serve over ice.
3/4 cup: 134 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.