Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes13 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) white wine, chilled
- 3/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 each medium orange, lime and apple, peeled and diced
- 1 bottle (1 liter) citrus soda, chilled
- In a small saucepan, combine water and cranberries. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 5 minutes. Drain and discard liquid; set cranberries aside.
- In a pitcher, combine the wine and limeade concentrate. Stir in the diced fruit and reserved cranberries; add the soda. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 134 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 13, 2014
ALL the liquids should be mixed first and chilled. Then to serve add the other igredients.
Dec 31, 2011
This was a hit for the Holiday's and every sip of it was enjoyed by friends. This recipe is going into my favorites!