- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec or orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, Triple Sec and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in lemon zest. Transfer to a small bowl. Chill until serving.
2 tablespoons: 72 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.