Pineapple-Orange Cranberry Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small serving bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, oranges and pineapple. Stir in pecans just before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Oct 22, 2017
easy to make and everyone really likes it. Great dish to take to potluck dinners if you are a guy and cannot cook
Dec 24, 2011
Great blend of flavors...one of the best cranberry recipes I've made
Nov 28, 2011
Made this last year and will again this year great side dish with ham or turkey, I can just eat it as a salad so quick and easy and good!
Nov 10, 2010
I made this originally as a side dish. Then when I had left overs, I tried using it on top of a ham I was baking. I have always had good reviews on my ham but when made with this sauce, I got rave reviews...even from people who do not like cranberries!
Dec 13, 2009
Never mind I see my answer. I should read the recipe more carefully [email protected]
Dec 13, 2009
Do you drain the oranges and [email protected]
Nov 27, 2009
Just made this for Thanksgiving, too, and it was well-received. Very pretty and appetizing colors. However, personally I think cranberry sauce should be a little more tart than this.
Nov 26, 2009
I made this today with Thanksgiving dinner and everyone liked it.