Cranberry BBQ Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Gouda cheese and assorted crackers
- In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients; heat through. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. To serve, reheat sauce and serve with cheese and crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 43 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Jul 17, 2016
This sauce was very tasty. I used a mild-flavored BBQ sauce and jellied cranberry sauce, which I had on hand. I oven baked boneless pork ribs in the sauce, then finished the ribs on the grill, basting with the sauce and serving them covered in the sauce. Really good, and everyone raved about it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.