Filled with delicious citrus flavors, this lively beverage will brighten any setting, according to Verna Doerksen of MacGregor, Manitoba. She reveals, "I usually make two to three batches for family gatherings, and there's never any left."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) grapefruit juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, dissolve sugar in water. Add juices. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Just before serving, stir in soda.