Pineapple Cranberry Ham
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup undrained crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Cut each ham steak in half. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ham in oil in batches until browned and heated through, 3-5 minutes on each side. Set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mash the cranberry sauce; stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until slightly thickened, 3-5 minutes. Serve with ham.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 405 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 2186mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 6, 2017
LOVE this sauce!! It goes great with ham!
Apr 9, 2016
The sauce for this dish really dresses up the ordinary ham, and it's so easy to make. What a great way quick weekday meal.
Mar 2, 2014
Pleasant surprise for dressing up ham slices.
Dec 9, 2012
I made this for a church dinner. Everyone was asking for the recipe.
Dec 17, 2010
Super easy and DELICIOUS! I have made this a few times now and we love it!
Jun 11, 2010
I really enjoyed this simple but tasty sauce for ham steak.
Dec 1, 2009
This is super easy and delicious! My husband said "It tastes like Christmas!"