Apricot Pineapple Ham
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour 40 min.
- 1/2 fully cooked bone-in ham (5 to 7 pounds)
- 1 can (6 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 jar (10 ounces) pineapple preserves
- 1 jar (10 ounces) apricot preserves
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) DOLE sliced pineapple, drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) maraschino cherries with stems
- Place ham on a rack in a roasting pan. Score the surface, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Pour pineapple juice over ham. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/4 hours.
- Uncover; brush ham with preserves. Arrange pineapple slices and cherries on ham, securing with wooden toothpicks. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140° and then ham is heated through. Discard toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 355 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1106mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 0 fiber), 20g protein.
Sep 15, 2011
This is the easiest and tastiest ham recipe. My whole family loves it!
Mar 29, 2010
I'm making this for the second time. I've always used pineapple on baked ham, but the addition of apricot makes the ham even tastier. The aroma of the ham cooking is mouth-watering!
Mar 28, 2010
Very easy recipe. Looked so nice my dad took a picture of the ham before we ate it. Was delicious and there were very little left overs. This recipe was a hit! I will use it every time I make a ham going forward.