Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 2 hours
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Combine mustard and allspice; rub over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° until a thermometer reads 140°, 2 to 2-1/4 hours. Spread top of ham with marmalade during the last hour of baking, basting occasionally.
Nutrition Facts6 ounces cooked ham: 243 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 1203mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Apr 13, 2020
The ham seemed to burn a little, Seemed dry. Covering with foil may have helped.
Dec 25, 2019
I use this recipe to make spiral hams also. Put on the rub then just cover with foil and bake 15 min. per pound. Remove the foil the last half hour and top with orange or pineapple jam. This is the family ham I have made since 1997.
Apr 22, 2019
Super simple and adds great flavor to an otherwise ordinary ham! The fragrance of the mustard and allspice mixture on the ham as it bakes is fantastic and the orange glaze really offsets some of the saltiness of the meat. 5 stars
Sep 27, 2014
I loved the orange glaze. Very quick to make made a very pretty and tasty glaze for the ham!
Jan 5, 2011
I like allspice rather than cloves so this had a very pleasing flavor I thought.