Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 2 hours
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Combine mustard and allspice; rub over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 to 2-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°. Spread top of ham with marmalade during the last hour of baking, basting occasionally.
Nutrition Facts6 ounce-weight: 276 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 1159mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein.
Oct 29, 2014
Help! I need advise. When I bake a Ham w/bone in that we get from our local butcher shop it always turns out dry. I have tried adding water and no water. Any thoughts? I only rated this a 1star as i haven't tried this recipe yet. I'm looking for help first so I don't ruin another Ham. Then will try recipe as it sounds great.
Sep 27, 2014
I loved the orange glaze. Very quick to make made a very pretty and tasty glaze for the ham!
Jan 5, 2011
I like allspice rather than cloves so this had a very pleasing flavor I thought.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.