Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 2 hours
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Combine mustard and allspice; rub over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° until a thermometer reads 140°, 2 to 2-1/4 hours. Spread top of ham with marmalade during the last hour of baking, basting occasionally.
Nutrition Facts6 ounces cooked ham: 243 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 1203mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 27, 2014
I loved the orange glaze. Very quick to make made a very pretty and tasty glaze for the ham!
Jan 5, 2011
I like allspice rather than cloves so this had a very pleasing flavor I thought.