Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hour
Makesabout 16 servings (1 cup sauce)
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 5 pounds)
- 3/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch allspice
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325° for 1 hour. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon about 1/3 cup over ham. Bake 15 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated through. Heat remaining glaze to serve with sliced ham.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Splenda brown sugar blend.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 190 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 1568mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 8, 2016
The glaze on the ham was delicious. The gravy was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Feb 15, 2015
This was very easy and made the ham so sweet and tasty! I did not add the cloves and the recipe was still great. I will make it again. It was great because I had all the ingredients at home already too!
Feb 1, 2015
The recipe was simple and delicious! Thank you ??
Dec 10, 2013
Great taste! 1st time cooking Thanksgiving dinner, and it was a success thanks to this recipe. Everyone loved it!!