Just when you thought bacon couldn't get any tastier, our Test Kitchen staff whipped up this tasty recipe starring the favorite breakfast meat drizzled with a sweet orange glaze. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound bacon strips
- In a small saucepan, combine the first 5 ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/3 cup.
- Place bacon on a rack in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes; drain.
- Drizzle half of glaze over bacon. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn bacon and drizzle with remaining glaze. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Place bacon on waxed paper until set. Serve warm.