Honey-Maple Glazed Ham
My graham cracker-crusted ham gets a double coating of a simple honey-maple glaze. The first half melts into the ham while the second half forms a sweet caramelized topping. —Alan Sproles, Knoxville, Tennessee
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 2 hours
- 1 spiral-sliced fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup honey
- Line a roasting pan with heavy-duty foil. Place ham on a rack in prepared pan. Pour maple syrup over ham, separating slices. In a small bowl, beat the remaining ingredients until blended; spread 3/4 cup over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 hours. Spread remaining butter mixture over ham; bake 30-45 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting occasionally with pan drippings.
Originally published as Perfect Honey Glazed Ham Recipe in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.